Monday, December 13, 2010

Catch

This morning Caleb was having fun with this golf ball on the hardwood floor and let go of it.  The floor must be slanted just right where we were sitting, because it rolled within my reach.  In my deep desire to not dismantle the paper piles strewn about me on the couch, I tried rolling it back to him.  Amazingly, he caught it on it's return roll!  I was really kind of impressed.  So we tried it several more times.  A couple he lifted his hand just a little late, but the majority of the time he actually caught the ball!  See for yourself:

 
I knew this would make Tyler so happy.  And what a week to discover it too (it's finals).  So our little athlete has officially begun his training tonight, because you can bet that now Tyler knows he can play with a ball and his son together, it's going to happen every night.

2 comments: