Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10 Months


Someone is ten months old today.  He's officially been outside of me longer than he was inside of me.  Weird!  Time is flying.

Caleb is still a army-crawling wonder, although now it looks more like a salamander impersonation rather than a wounded soldier.  He is also pulling to a standing position on everything in sight, and even cruising a little.  So I wonder if the army crawl will be his only crawl before walking... who knows?  I just hope he walks before spring - that way I won't have to worry quite so much about his tummy being dragged through the mud.

He's eating better and better.  His latest favorites are blueberries, scrambled eggs (with a little cheese!), and water.  He drinks 6-8 ounces of water out of a straw every day!  I love it!  Oh he also likes beans, but doesn't seem to know how to digest them very well...  He still eats at least half of a banana everyday, if not a whole one, and lots of cereal.  Again, I must report that he isn't nursing much anymore, but still loves it.  And I'll admit, I love it too.


Yesterday we welcomed another tooth into Caleb's mouth (and welcomed the return of good naps!).  But no, it's not the other middle top tooth, to make a cute set of four, it's the one to the right of the already-descended top tooth.  I think it's called the Left Lateral Incisor.  I'll have to see if I can get a photo after his nap...  {Here it is!  You can see the other Central Incisor is so close to popping that his gum is literally white there.}



He is still such a joy.  I went to the temple (in Columbus) without him a couple Saturday's ago and it was so hard to leave him knowing I'd be driving 200 miles away.  I know, I'm such a wimp.  (Okay, I cried.  But only one tear.)  I just love my little man!


PS I set up this little photo shoot by myself and took these photos.  Are you impressed?  Maybe I will learn to use Tyler's camera... As for Photoshop?  Yes, Tyler did the editing.

7 comments:

  1. Yay for another tooth! That's funny that he got his incisor before he got his other middle one. I'm impressed with the pics Nicole. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am SO impressed! Those pictures look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - he is a heartbreaker! I love all the photos, but the first one is my fave. Those eyes! Great job, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I could just eat him up. What a handsome fellow. I am in LOVE with that first photo. Hope you are doing well. Miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job with the photoshoot and with your wood floors it made it look like a pro shoot. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole - NICE JOB!!! Of course, he is one of the best looking babies I have ever seen - so, it makes it a little easier! But, you still have to have skills -- nice job! and ...I loved the tie! :-)

    ReplyDelete