Friday, June 17, 2011

Daddy Game

Every night when Tyler gets home Caleb and his dad play some sort of chase/scare you/surprise/hide and seek/tickle torture game.  It varies from day to day, has no winner and loser or point other than fun.  It always includes lots of squeals of excitement from Caleb, big smiles and laughs from us, and one wobbly, trying-to-run baby.  It's so fun!  Caleb and I look forward to this game every day.  I think Tyler does too.  Here's a snipit of one I captured on my cell phone; I hope the cinematography doesn't make you sick.



2 comments:

  1. Love this - I love the way he runs and then just lays down - so funny. He doesn't even seem scared when Tyler jumps out from behind the wall - just expects him to be there and laughs. So much fun- August can't get here soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute toddling and laughing all over!

    ReplyDelete