My mom came Tuesday afternoon, what turned out to be just about 12 hours before our little man arrived. But since he wasn't there yet, we celebrated her arrival with a dinner out.
Ha! Well I say Luke's timing was rather perfect (in some ways). I love these pictures--like you have no idea what's going to happen in only a few hours! And I am in LOVE with thos newborn pics from the hospital! Angel baby! He's looking so alert and what a darling Nicole! Congrats to you three!!
so glad she got there before the baby arrived!
ReplyDeleteluke is a cute name!! nice pics from the hospital too! i hope everything is going well and that caleb is adjusting okay!!
ReplyDeleteHa! Well I say Luke's timing was rather perfect (in some ways). I love these pictures--like you have no idea what's going to happen in only a few hours! And I am in LOVE with thos newborn pics from the hospital! Angel baby! He's looking so alert and what a darling Nicole! Congrats to you three!!
ReplyDelete