Friday, September 17, 2010

The Tooth Emerges

On September 5th, three days short of his five-month birthday, Caleb made his dad proud and popped out his first tooth! His bottom central right (Tooth P for all you dentally-inclined out there). This was the moment when we first realized that it had surfaced; you'll have to look closely to see the pearly white! (Caleb looks so scared by the whole thing ... poor boy!)


Then his second surfaced on Sept. 13th (Tooth O). They get a little taller every day, as his sleep patterns will attest. Here are a couple of pictures of them today!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, his eyes are AMAZING! Seriously, baby model material. Congrats on the teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics! I have no idea how you were able to get pics of those little teeth... I find it almost impossible to hold his tongue back long enough to even see anything! I just know they are there by feeling his gums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, and I agree with Meredith. Those eyes could make anyone melt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me with his eyelashes. I mean, really.

    Congrats on the first tooth! Hope he hasn't been too fussy for you guys during the whole process.

    PS We are in Riverside, PA right now. So close! Yet..so far..

    ReplyDelete
  5. GEEZ EYELASHES!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone about the eyes! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete