JOY
That's the word I chose to describe the last year if I could only have one. Caleb turned one year old yesterday. He was nearly perfect all day enjoying the company of Daddy and our friend Addie who was visiting (and of course Mommy), and the day ended with a great party with a few of our friends. It was so fun opening presents with him and watching him eat cake. What a great day!
I love my Caleb more than anything. It truly is amazing what happens to you and how you are blessed by a little baby that's yours. This video is our small attempt to remember this past year with our little prince. Enjoy!
Soooo darling nicole! Soooo glad you didn't show it last night.. I'm a blubbering mess :) he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos.. hard to believe a year has come and gone already! I love those newborn pictures, there is something so special about the first few weeks. Hope you guys are doing well in PA!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tribute to little Caleb. He is so lucky to have such incredible parents. We can't wait to see y'all this weekend!
ReplyDeleteBabies are miracles. Caleb is such a little sweetie. And so handsome! Happy Birthday, Caleb!
ReplyDelete