Oh my gosh I can't believe he is walking! What a big boy! I loved his smile during the walk - he looked so proud of himself!
OH MY HOLY :) SO EXCITING :)
Holy Smokes! That was fast! I was just there two days ago and he was no where near that many steps. Go Caleb!!
YEEEAHHH!!!
Yeah!! That was total independence on that face - he is off and running now!! Good luck!
Oh my gosh I can't believe he is walking! What a big boy! I loved his smile during the walk - he looked so proud of himself!
ReplyDeleteOH MY HOLY :) SO EXCITING :)
ReplyDeleteHoly Smokes! That was fast! I was just there two days ago and he was no where near that many steps. Go Caleb!!
ReplyDeleteYEEEAHHH!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! That was total independence on that face - he is off and running now!! Good luck!
ReplyDelete