Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So Fun

We're back again and so many things have been left out of this little blog.  Oh well!

Caleb has become SUCH a cuddler/hugger/kisser lately.  Randomly throughout the day he'll come over and give me hugs and kisses.  I LOVE IT.  Who wouldn't?  During this last trip he spent a lot of time in the stroller and eventually figured out how to pull me in next to him for a hug in the stroller.  So adorable.

The only thing is that his kisses are totally open-mouthed.  I think this is fairly typical for his age, but still we're trying to teach him to pucker for a kiss.  This is how yesterday's attempt went:


So often when we try to give a negative reaction/consequence for an unwanted action of his, he ends up thinking it's a game or funny.  Last week he was extra into pulling my hair.  One day I got fed up and used a stern voice and mean face to say no, and I may have even pointed my finger.  He laughed.  Yes, he laughed.  The sterner I got, the funnier it was.

Moments like these can either be maddening or funny, so we try to just let them be funny. :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! It looks like Tyler's going in for the kill on someone else other than Caleb at the end there! :) Also, I'm glad you're back.. I've been wondering about you. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete