Caleb has had a lot fun with little friends since the start of the fall, especially since we have regular babysitting swaps so I can teach my German class. We are so grateful for good friends! Here are some videos that are just hilarious.
This happened a few weeks ago. You see Caleb and his little friend who's just a couple months older, and you hear a couple comments from the older brother. Don't know how they discovered this game, but it was the hit of the day. :)
To set the scene for this one: I was at Kimi's watching our boys while she was shopping during our swap. I look up from my snack (thanks Kimi :)) to see the two of them hugging. In true little T fashion, he came to give me a hug next. Caleb and I alternated hugs about 4 times before I got the camera started. As you'll see, my camera scared him away from me and Caleb got all the affection after that.
You weren't kidding, that is hilarious. :)
ReplyDelete