I have a long list of posts that will eventually be written about the last 7 weeks, and surely this next week will get a few as well, but for now here are some pics of our 7 week old Luke.
He makes this little hint-of-a-smile face a lot. So Luke.
ALL the smiling ones are blurry, but his smiles are too cute not to share.
He's getting so big!
Luke is so cute!!! I can't believe how chunky he is getting! He is adorable. Good luck the next week with all that you have going on!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Ryan and I have been talking about you guys and wondering how you've been since we haven't talked in a while. We feel REALLY bad that we never made it to PA to visit and feel like bad friends. Sorry. :( Anyway, glad he's giving smiles and you get to see a bunch of family soon! Congrats to Tyler for finishing dental school!
ReplyDeleteOh sweet baby! I hope you put all that company to work helping--what a busy few months you've had! Congratulations and so happy for all the good things in your life. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
ReplyDelete