All of my parents' grandkids with my dad's parents. We tried to get Luke binkie-free, but he wasn't having it. Such a shame too, because he's usually such a smiler!
Caleb was generally obsessed with his one male cousin the entire trip and this day was no exception. Unfortunately for Caleb the obsession wasn't exactly reciprocated. At least at this age it doesn't get him down!
My parents with all their grandchildren.
I love this one of my parents! The next day the doc diagnosed sweet Kate with an ear infection. My kids had no such excuse for their behavior...
The six of 'em.
I don't love the angle the photographer chose... Our sweet Luke refused to smile, but he's still so cute!
And on to the failed shots:
The brother pics just didn't turn out...
Both baby girls were so slippery! Poor Grandad... this was a tall order!
This is really how it went: the two oldest were stoically obedient and the other four couldn't have cared less. So funny! At least we tried, right??
those are great! you'll come to cherish the "failed ones" too:)
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE these pictures!
ReplyDelete