You guys, I think I'm done blogging. I didn't even post once in April and the next post on my chronological list? Christmas. We've been on half a dozen trips since then plus every day life... I just can't keep up!
Plus I'm trying to start making family photo albums. Our 5 year anniversary is this Friday and I haven't made one yet. Not one. I thought I would just transfer the blog, but it's turning out to be much more complicated than that because I'm picky about formatting and making sure nothing is left out.
So until/if I ever get a smart phone and start Instagraming, I'm creating a super private blog-replacement group on FB so I can occasionally post timely pictures of my kids. That's basically the point now of our blog, isn't it? I used to love trying to write witty things, but I just don't have time, or brain power, during this phase of my life. And I hope I don't become illiterate because I rarely find myself having to write a complete sentence in my everyday life.
I'm sad because I've loved blogging and reading the blogs of others (which I'm sure I will still do some), but alas, I'd rather have good family albums someday than my blog and I don't have time for both. So thanks blog friends; it's been real. Auf Wiedersehen!
Bummer, I think I'm down to like 4 blogs now!!!! Well I still want to see pictures of your kids some how! And I'm rooting for your smart phone too!
ReplyDeleteNoooo! But thanks for telling us instead of just disappearing, and I totally understand. I have the same problem with turning my blog into a book--it takes a long time to do the right formatting and proofreading to make it look great, no matter what program you use. And just remember that there's no reason you really have to write all those posts between Christmas and now. You can totally skip them and jump to wherever you happen to be.
ReplyDeleteI'll miss you!!!! But I totally get it. Love you!
ReplyDeleteNooooo!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will miss your updates!
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm just kidding, I completely understand. My last post was last Thanksgiving. Yikes! And I don't have super cute kids to post pictures of and talk about so my blog can get rather boring. I have loved reading all of your posts and looking at the precious photos of your family. I'm lucky that we are family so that we get to see y'all from time to time. I'll miss your blog but, more power to ya sister for cutting out the little extras in life.
ReplyDeleteNoooo I am so sad!I hope that I can keep up with you guys on facebook though, I need to see pictures of you and your boys!
ReplyDeleteThough, I totally understand. Blog can be a total time-suck!
I totally understand...and I would love to hear about this super secret way to facebook pictures. YOu are awesome, my dear. Time is precious and should be used where you feel it best spent. :)I'm glad we get to be in that group of people who have had your time lately. We sure enjoy you guys.
ReplyDeleteNooooo! I am so sad! I love your blog, but I totally understand. Kids make life crazy! I really want to keep in touch so I hope I get to see pictures on FB!
ReplyDeleteNoooo! I am so sad! I love keepin up on your blog. But I understand. I hope that I get to see lots of fb updates!
ReplyDelete