Caleb has a little brother,
whose smile's as good as gold.
And everything that Caleb does,
Luke tries to fit his mold.
They stayed at home and played one day
while Mom and Dad went out.
They saw Mom's doctor whom confirmed
a baby is en route.
And then the Daddy did rejoice
for soon he'll have all four
to play all eighteen holes of golf;
three kids forever more.
May 8, 2014
(Or if this one's like his/her brothers,
about May 13-15.)

Ahhhh!!!!!! Yay! This is so exciting- congratulations! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Can't wait to see the next Johansen beauty
ReplyDeleteCute poem! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I'm so excited for your family!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Excited for you guys! More babies!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you Nicole!!!! 3 is fun a little crazy at time but fun-can't wait to find out what your having!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy time for your family! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! My no. 3 has been charming so far . . . Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Nicole! I'm so happy for you! I hope you will be feeling well for our getaway!
ReplyDelete