Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Family Photos, Beaufort

The talented Amy at Coastline Imagery took these photos of us at our favorite South Carolina beach just a few weeks before moving.  I'm sad we didn't do it sooner because it turned out that Amy was so much fun and we shared some mutual friends!  I love small towns.

Anyways, it was SUPER SUPER windy once we hit the beach so my hair is ... different.  Still, we got lots of great shots and I am grateful for her work.  Here are my favorites.




















Hunting Island State Park, I miss you.  Can you see how it is the flattest beach ever?  The waves crash so gently, far out, and just roll in.  My boys loved to stand ankle deep and jump over each wave as it reached us.  Oh man, I am missing it too much.  So glad I got some beautiful pictures to remember our wonderful year in the south.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, all 4 of you are so photogenic! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole you look beautiful! I love all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete