Tuesday, June 30, 2009

camping again!

We went to Ohiopyle with some of our friends a few weeks ago and had a great time!
Here are the pics.

Husband & Wife

Campsite Edge (aka Beautiful)

Foil Bakes

Games

The Girls

Morning Study Time

It Seemed Cold

Hike

The Crew

Baby Bear!
End of the Trail
Water Slides
(Usually people really ride these, but there had been too much rain,
so we weren't allowed. Next time.)
Hershey's Ice Cream

Men at the River

Waterfall, Happy

4 comments:

  1. so fun! sad we missed it! you are photogenic! perfect in every picture, always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!!!! Where there's a baby bear, there's a momma bear! SCARY!!! We're going camping with Ryan's family in August and I insist on bringing bear repellent. Minus the fact it's $40.00. But... $40.00 or my life? My life, thank you. Anyway, thanks for the primary suggestions! I love the play-dough idea. I don't think they'd eat it, but they might throw it at each other. But at this point, I don't care. P.S. I got your other message too. And yes, I would be HAPPY to move out there asap. Okay? As soon as Ryan gets a job there so I can be an at-home-non-mom-thanks-to-primary-making-me-never-want-kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sister I posted just for you! Our camping pics are practically identical! (Except ours are - friends :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is amazing! Did you do something to your hair? It looks so voluminous!

    ReplyDelete