Today Tyler is half-way done with dental school. (Yes, to the day... somebody counted.) Can you believe it?! Time is flying and I'm going to cry like a baby (except with actual tears) when we have to leave Pittsburgh. This is our home now and I honestly could stay here forever (that is if the city would repave our street).
So our good friends hosted a barbecue in honor of the event for all of us married dental families. Not everyone made it, but a pretty good group showed up. It was lots and lots of fun. Caleb did great too. :)
The Girls
When our husbands started dental school, only 4 of the 11 pictured below were mothers. Now 9 are mothers. And from this group only, 10 kids have been born in the last 2 years!
When our husbands started dental school, only 4 of the 11 pictured below were mothers. Now 9 are mothers. And from this group only, 10 kids have been born in the last 2 years!
The Boys
(Caleb was asleep in his car seat. And there are lots of other kids not pictured.)
(Caleb was asleep in his car seat. And there are lots of other kids not pictured.)
The Newest Babies
Born: March 12, April 8, May 14
(After we took this picture, Kimi and I were holding our boys so they could look at each other and they totally started smiling at their friend! So cute!)
Born: March 12, April 8, May 14
(After we took this picture, Kimi and I were holding our boys so they could look at each other and they totally started smiling at their friend! So cute!)
The Scrubs Burning
Yay for 2 years! And not yay that we have to leave in 2 years. :( I'm with you... I'm gonna cry like a baby. I'm so glad we've become such good friends, this place wouldn't be so great if there weren't people like you here. :) Oh and p.s. I was just getting on to post about the same thing you just did. (So don't think I copied.) :)
ReplyDelete