Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Ty and I celebrated our second anniversary last Monday! At this time in 2008 and 2009 we were vacationing in new and exciting places - figuring out maps, and trying new things. Although by strict comparison, our outing this year wasn't nearly as big as years previous, the effort required to accomplish it with Caleb makes it just as adventurous in my book! :) Overall, Caleb did great and we had a really really good time.

Tyler finished at school in the early afternoon, so we picked him up and headed to the outdoor section of Phipps Botanical Gardens to enjoy the plants and each other.


We experienced nursing on a park bench for the first time. (I told you, it was adventurous!)


Then we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. The weather was simply perfect and we had a lovely seat outside.


Our other exciting first was actually ordering cheesecake after our big meal. Never done that before! And I have to say, I wasn't disappointed. YUM!


I'm so grateful to be married to Tyler. He's my best friend and I love being with him. Everyone tells me how much Caleb looks like his daddy. (And they are right!) I love it.

It was pretty amazing to stand over Caleb's crib that night with Tyler and looking at our handsome little man. Our marriage really has created something beautiful and eternal and oh so worthwhile.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on two years and a darling baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your blog via Carlee's; hope you don't mind! :) Your pictures of Caleb turned out amazing. He is just perfect! Congrats on the anniversary. You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys looks so perfect sitting there with a baby in arms. You make a great family. Love you three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little boy you guys have! Congratulations!!

    -Ann and Jared

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2nd Anniversary you guys!

    ReplyDelete