Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mr. Amazing

So as I was going to bed the night before last, I managed to think through my day and all that had happened.  The daytime was usual: Caleb and I played mixed in with several feedings and an occasional chore during the occasional nap.  Eventually we got out to do a few errands and before long Tyler was home from school.

The evening was usual too: Tyler made dinner, we ate, he played with Caleb.  Then Ty vacuumed (can't do it without both of us home lately cause it scares our little boy so much!).  Oh and Tyler did the dishes while I ... I don't know what I did then.  Before long Tyler helped me bathe Caleb and put him to bed.  Then it was relax-time for me before my own bedtime.

Wait, somewhere in all of that Tyler also emptied the trash cans and put it and the recycling out for pick-up the next morning.  He taught us a great FHE lesson.  And he studied for his up-coming test.  And he talked to me about our days.  And he folded some laundry.  WOAH!  I realized. Tyler did A LOT of things to help me.  Unusual?

No.  That's the amazing part.  That really was a typical night.  Happened again last night!  Upon realizing just how amazing Tyler is, I am suddenly beyond grateful for him.  So much so that I just had to write about it.  His unusually-good behavior really is usual to us, which really does make him Mr. Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impressed! Go Tyler! nji-]\\\uio0[0-p,;
    (Okay and I guess Trey wanted to add his two cents!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are a lucky women and Caleb is lucky to have such a good example to follow. I LOVE that you wrote it all down! I am on this gratitude kick too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete