Friday, October 8, 2010

Six Months Old!

Look at this boy! 
He's six months old today!!


We saw the doc today for the weigh-in.
20lb 2oz - 90th percentile
27.5in - 90th percentile
80th percentile for head circumference (forgot to ask the actual measurement!)
He's a big strong boy and we love it!

And he's very thoughtful too. :)

The past week Caleb learned how to sit up!  I still don't trust him on hard surfaces by himself, but I do on carpet. 
He's eating lots of different baby foods, although he still gags when I feed him oatmeal.
He likes to laugh and be tickled and thrown around by Dad.
He'd really like to be held all day long by Mom if she's go for it, but likes to play with his toys too.


He celebrated this birthday a little early by sleeping for NINE hours straight last night - a new personal record!  9pm to 6am.  Love it.  He ate at 6 and then slept again until 7:30.  Ahh.  This I can get used to.


We love our baby boy who is growing so fast.  
Yesterday we got to visit very sweet twins in the hospital where Caleb was born.  
They were heavenly to hold and reminded me how much Caleb has grown an developed.  It's amazing.
We love you Caleb!

4 comments:

  1. What!? He's a big boy! He weighs a good 1.5 pounds more than Kolton did at 6 months. He sure is a cutie, I can't get enough of those blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, I want to meet him. He weighs almost the same as my Joslyn. We really do need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big boy!! IT seems like all of you girls that had boys about a month apart have big babies. He always seems to have a smile on though. It's great to have a helpful husband. Adam has been especially awesome this last year now that they have more time.

    ReplyDelete