My To Do List is seriously growing so quickly that when I have a moment to actually accomplish something I sit nearly frozen like a deer in headlights. It's bad folks. To Do List or not, I always feel a little this way when Tyler returns to school after a break or even just a weekend, so it's especially bad today. Several items on the list look like this: Post about X, Post about Y, take pictures of Z and post. Will you eventually get to see them? Well, I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.
In the meantime, it's about time to share a video. There is basically nothing on the face of this earth that brings me more instant heart-expanding joy than hearing my son laugh. Hope it makes you smile too. We spent a lot of time lounging on the couch in our pajamas the last several days and Tyler discovered a voice that Caleb finds absolutely hilarious. Enjoy!
That is too cute! It's funny, we just bought Trey a big stuffed animal like that one and Jeff does the same thing to Trey... Trey of course thinks it's hilarious. But you are right, nothing brings me more joy than to hear my little boy laugh. Kids are the best!
ReplyDelete