First we saw Niagara Falls. It was cold!
They light up the falls pretty good at night.
(I only saw this from the car, I was too busy saying my final goodbyes to my son.)
One of Tyler's presents: a new lens. Loving it!
(Caleb's poor little eye is still a little swollen from his cold/flu here. Poor boy.)
Trying that lens for the first time!
Next up, Palmyra! Kim had never been here.
The next few are inside the Smith Family Log Home.
The Sacred Grove at sunset.
Caleb was such a trooper.
Atop the Hill Cumorah.
Oh the fall leaves!
Fayette, NY where the church was officially reorganized, April 6, 1830, here in the Whitmer home.
Now a beautiful chapel accompanies the little home.
The night before Grandma had to leave, she got a few last special moments with our little man.
Thanks for coming Kim! We can't wait until you come again!!
























Such cute pictures! I LOVE the ones with you and Caleb in front of the falls and you in your hat. So cute! Hopefully we can get together and hang out soon... if only Trey could get rid of his darn cold!
ReplyDeleteNicole you are one of the prettiest girls I have ever met! Honestly, could you please take a bad picture just once????
ReplyDeleteAlright I gotta know what kind of lens you bought! Pictures look fantastic. Also, one of you asked on my blog what textures I use in photoshop but truthfully photoshop scares me to death. I mostly use lightroom- and the one picture of the tree on my blog with the texture was taken with a vintage ap with my driod.
ReplyDeleteTyler got braces too! I'm so glad I'm not the only adult with braces! (well, actually Kathy has them too...so we aren't the only ones with braces!)
ReplyDeletePS. Your pictures are amazing! I can't wait till we have a real job and can get a good camera.
that was the BEST trip. I had so much fun traveling with you all. And Caleb is the absolute cutest!!!!! Can't wait to come see you all again. The pictures were great too.
ReplyDeleteWOW - what a fun trip. I'm grateful that we can take pictures - and they can supplement my lack of memory! You do such a great job journaling and expressing yourself in photo form! An AMAZING job! Caleb is one of the most handsome babies I have EVER seen (and should be submitted into baby photo contests) and I LOVE the picture of Nicole by herself in the hat - BEAUTIFUL! NICE WORK, again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful time of the year to visit the church sites. I am loving all the beautiful pictures coming out of this blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!!! What kind of lens did you guys get? Looks like you all had a great time.
ReplyDelete