Monday, July 18, 2011

Privatization

Have you ever bought an expensive shirt that got a whole in it after 3 washings?  (Me? Yes, Banana, last summer, grrr.)  Or committed to eating a super high-calorie dessert only to be left completely sugar-unfulfilled?  (Me? Way too many times.)  What about driving to a track to go running early in the morning only to find that your stroller won't fit through the gate and being stuck running hills?  (Me? This morning.)

Don't you hate not getting what you signed up for?  Especially when it's something you didn't have to do in the first place?

Well, I do.  And somehow, some elements of my blogging have become that way for me lately.  So I'm going private.  I know, I know, you'll never know when I post (especially since I'm probably not nice enough to make a cover page), and you'll have to sign in.  I personally don't love accessing private blogs.  I understand.  But I think it's for the best for us right now.

So join us if you so desire!  Starting with my next post, if you'd like to be able to see it, email me (johansen.nicole@gmail.com) or comment your email address below.  I'll be happy to add you! 

And believe it or not, we do actually have more than cell phone videos to add in the near future, so don't give up on us entirely!  We just got Caleb's 15-month photos done and they are so cute.

Thanks everyone!

22 comments:

  1. Sign me up! I've been meaning to make our blog private too, hopefully I will get around to that project soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to keep reading!

    audrey.clayton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. degbert@gmail.com and youngchristie@yahoo.com

    We can't wait to see you guys at Laguna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add us!! Pretty sure you have my email address :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you have to put things ahead of what you want - isn't that a good summary of motherhood! I totally understand the private thing! Count us in! nicoleshaw.gneiting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I totally took that personality test and came back guardian. I hope I make it to book club to see what the other options were.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOOOOO!!!!! berlyw43@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sign me up! I love reading about you guys! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nicole. Derek and I definitely want to continue reading your blog.

    degbert@gmail.com
    egbert.christie@gmail.com

    See you in a few days! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add me please! JillAlsup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicole, add us, too. megdorny@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. me please! libbijones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even though I am not the best commenter, I'd love to keep up! racheldefreese@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete