Beginning yesterday evening, we've had a great opportunity to watch a sweet little girl while here parents are chaperoning youth conference. Caleb's had so much fun having a buddy around all the time! While they are both napping I have to post this video on caught this morning. I have to warn you that it's so weird cause I took it into my rear-view mirror. They were both dancing to the music so well I just had to pull over and get the video on my phone. So sorry it's so confusing. Caleb kept copying Miss Beautiful Curls' dance moves and they both just got bigger and bigger until Caleb was laughing and squealing for joy. SO CUTE!
Haha that is too funny! Apparently she just wanted to be jamming out in the car instead of playing with toys at my house. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a move I haven't seen yet! She has come up with every move under the sun but apparently has saved the best moves for Caleb! So cute! Thank you again!
ReplyDeleteYour title was a little misleading...I was sure it was an announcement!
ReplyDelete