Caleb is so funny and such a joy right now! He's saying a few words and understanding a lot of what we're saying. On Saturday while walking to the pool Caleb was holding Tyler's hand and I was on the other side of our boy. I asked him, "Caleb, do you want to hold Mommy's hand too?" He immediately answered, "Yes." and reached up to grab my hand. OH MY GOODNESS! I've been talking to this little person for basically two years (since we learned we were expecting) and he's FINALLY answering my questions and really understanding me. It's kind of amazing.
At his pediatrician check up he weighed in at 25 lbs even, which is 78th percentile for his age and is 33 inches tall which is 97th percentile for his age. Other new things he does: put things away or back in containers (amazing, right?), LOVES to get wet and has even started putting his face in the water by choice, eat apples without choking, folding his arms for prayers, and doing everything we do. He'll get a Clorox wipe and wipe things down like I do. (I suppose he's liked the vacuum, broom and mop for a long time, but the wipes thing is new.) He gets really mad when I sew or use the computer and don't let him do it too.
Things that are hard for Caleb lately are sharing toys, not being allowed to go outside every time he wants to, not walking in the street, taking a second nap if his first one was too short or too early, sitting still in church, and being tired.
We love our little angel and so grateful he is part of our lives. Sometimes I just look at him in awe.












Hey! We want an invite to your blog: shellbell71@gmail.com is my email. We love keeping up with you guys! love, the holts
ReplyDelete