Caleb and I had an interesting Halloween weekend because Tyler was gone (more on that later hopefully) and we were sometimes not feeling our greatest. We missed some things we were really sad to miss. :( But we managed to have a few good times. Thankfully we have great friends who hosted a myriad of delightful parties. Thanks everyone!
Caleb dressed very appropriately as our little monkey. It's too bad I didn't take any pictures of him actually climbing in his costume - they wouldn't have been hard to come by! He is just such a climber lately. It's nuts.
Okay, onto the pictures!
The Monkey
So you can see his adorable curly tail! This is the best shot I got of it...
I have to explain what Caleb is doing in this picture. He thinks that when we take his picture lately, and say, "Cheese" that he should mimic us entirely, so he's saying, "cheese!" and holding up a pretend camera to his eye to take a picture. :)
With one of his little buddies.
Another one of his little friends... Do you like how they're looking in opposite directions?
Not the best picture of either of us, but the only one I got of the two of us.
With my girls that came to the ward Trunk or Treat with the banner we created.
I got to attend a Witches Only celebration.
I was going for the 'witch' from Snow White who is actually a jealous queen who used black magic - basically a witch, right?
This was the spookiest part of our Halloween weekend: SNOW! From the time we woke up Saturday morning until 2:00 or something. Luckily it's all gone now, but the cold weather is kind of scaring me!
That's a wrap. Let's get this thing off!


You totally rock the red lipstick!
ReplyDeleteOk - you just NEED to come visit - I am sooo missing this little monkey and his mama!! (And Daddy too!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little monkey! Love the "camera" picture. He's got such a great personality. So what's with Tyler being gone? Those are long days when you're a single parent . . .
ReplyDeleteSo yeah...you can totally pull off that red lipstick and should wear it more often! I love it@
ReplyDeleteSo cute that he pretends to take a picture when you take a picture of him! He sure makes a cute little monkey!
ReplyDelete