Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Philadelphia

Also in October, Tyler's mom came to visit.  We spent the weekend with D&C at their place and took a day trip to Philadelphia.  I hadn't ever seen these US History sites before, so that was pretty cool.

At the Liberty Bell Museum




A Dr. Pepper man was handing out free cans from his truck to the people on the street.  Kind of fun!

This place is very cool with lots of awesome food.  It was amazingly stuffed full of people.

 We tried some authentic philly cheesesteaks.  And enjoyed them!  Pretty similar to the ones we enough here in the Burgh actually.


Caleb being his adorable self.  Christie's so good with him.

 
He discovered the pockets in his stroller this day and decided to use them for his socks, more than once.

Checking out some statues.  He loves Derek too!



Playing in the park whilst waiting for a tour of Constitution Hall.



Seeing some more sites.




We finished the day with some decadent ice cream from this cute place.

1 comment:

  1. I just got all caught up on your blog. I was behind. I forget to look at private blogs, oops. As always, such cute pictures! You guys look great, happy.

    ReplyDelete