While Caleb and Tyler stayed in Redding, I flew back down to LA to be at my undergrad roommate's wedding. We met freshman year in the dorms and then shared a room the next three years until she graduated and I left on my mission. Our other two roommates of 4 years were there too as well as a bunch of girls from our freshman floor. It was SOO fun to see them all again. Serious highlight of my year. It was hard to leave Caleb at first (I cried as I said goodbye), but so refreshing to be carefree for a weekend with the girls. Here are a few pics.
The Fabulous Four.
Just after their sealing in the LA Temple. (I love how there's a seperate exit for weddings here and how the temple worker announces the new Mr. and Mrs.!!)
Aren't they cute?
Hopefully I can find the rest of my pictures, because I know there are more! Either way, we had a great time in Redding and I had a great time at Ashley's wedding!






No comments:
Post a Comment