Easter is a holiday I long to celebrate better. The celebration of the Savior's triumph over death and the grave should be huge! Since Luke was a wee 11 days old we didn't do anything out of the usual, but I had to do some celebrating, especially with so much family visiting!
Everyone went to church while Luke and I hung out playing Easter Bunny (and doing some much needed laundry). Folding clothes with a little angel next to you is such a joy.
We hid baskets for each person and a bunch of eggs... but Caleb basically found everything and dulled out the goods.
So exciting!! He really got the hang of it.
I found it!
The three little cousins! (It's really hard to take a group picture with a newborn!!)
Sunday dinner.
Man, we were *cozy* in that little kitchen, but it will always hold a special place in my heart!
After our festivities at home, we went to a little egg hunt in a park with some of our friends. Can you see why Caleb never learned to play with girls in Pittsburgh?? We had so many boys in our group of friends!
The thing I love most about pictures is that they show me what sheer beauty I get to spend my life with right now, day in and day out. Look at that! He is beautiful.
Caleb has become quite the climber! I also want to remember that during this time Caleb was obsessed with these bright blue rubber rain boots - hand-me-downs from the Watts. He could put them on by himself which was very fun.
It was a great little Easter celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment