Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hilton Head

On Veteran's Day, since Tyler didn't have to work, we decided to take Caleb down to this Children's Museum on Hilton Head Island and drive around, since we hadn't seen it yet.  Well, the museum was closed but it was warm enough to walk the beach so we did that instead!  We didn't have any toys or a blanket with us, but it was still fun.  I had worn a sweater but it was too hot so I bought a t-shirt which ended up saving us because Caleb's clothes were soaked by the end so he got to travel home in a t-shirt.    Serious class, I know.  We at lunch at a little sandwich shop and I had the best... turkey with thinly sliced apples and honey mustard - um, YUM!  How come nobody ever told me that honey mustard dressing was so delicious?  Here are the pictures.
Serious face because of the new sensations. 

At one point an older couple walked up and warned me of the shark coming!  They motioned it was only 30-40 feet out in the water.  Naturally I about peed my pants when I first saw a fin, but then quickly realized it was two dolphins swimming down the coastline.  They were actually very pretty.





Cool!! 


Luke loves to fly!

The super awesome ride-home outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment