Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Christmastime

December was all Christmas, at least as much as it could be between illnesses.  It was so fun this year with Caleb because he started to understand about Baby Jesus as well as Santa and all the traditions of Christmas.  We stayed here in our cute home and didn't have any visitors (except for one awesome night from the Pringles and one meet-up with the Frandsens at the zoo), so we had a lot of time with just the four of us, which I loved.

Work Christmas Party... Caleb really liked that roll.

Luke's first time with Santa... Too bad he wasn't a fan especially since it was a really good Santa with a real beard!  But he was starting to get sick - the next day or two he was diagnosed with croup.  :(

As part of our present to my parents this Christmas, Caleb painted them a picture.  This was his first time with paints and he did so well!  I love the first picture he did.  I might even frame it, if I ever get around to it.

We got a whole bag of fresh, ripe, delicious tomatoes from a family in our ward.  Harvested in December.  There are perks to living in the south/heat!  We made a super-veggie made-up spaghetti sauce that we delicious.

Yup, we bought matching Christmas sock-monkey pajamas.  The adult ones aren't my favorite print ever, but it's hard to find adult to baby sizes in matching stuff!  We busted them out right at the beginning of December and wore them the whole Christmas season.  Tyler could hardly handle the heat of all-fleece PJs, but it was so fun.  I want to try sewing ours next year (yes, this should become a tradition), but again, will I get to it?

We wrote lots of thank you/Merry Christmas cards to all of Caleb's teachers/speech therapists/doctors/etc. and had fun baking treats and delivering.  I love making him give gifts - it is so cute to watch!!

Another shot of the cuteness!

Our second trip to see Santa.  Belk is the closest thing we have to a department store here and there was no line!! I dressed my boys up in these matching fleeces, jeans and boots on a December Saturday morning, only to walk outside and discover it was like 65+ degrees and we had to strip them down.  We only dressed for the picture and then it came off again.

Great-grandpa Russell's only request for Christmas was a new Caleb Russell bookmark... so we made him a few.  I love having a laminator!

More Christmas cards from Caleb.  This actually required a LOT of dexterity!

Luke just chillin' on the floor.  I think it was December when his army crawl transitioned to a regular crawl.

But a lot of December was spent like this: SICK.

"I'm too sick to even play on the iPad!!"

Here is Caleb's contribution:


aldkf
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\









\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\












\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\





















\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\



\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

























\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\































































\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\




\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\]\\\\\\]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////sawdefkkh ;kl lkgkglklkg;;;;;l;klk;kh;khl;];;;;l'/,lkhjljo4hthtiiyu86y854ou7[31p122'e2'[2[[[[[]]2r










][t\2]=5]r=.,ktyut\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\0-P90.9/H9IHOKHOOKOKKHKH

1 comment:

  1. I love Caleb's face in the first Santa picture. His little frown face is adorable! ha. And I think I would LOVE having a laminator, too. It just completes a lot of things!

    ReplyDelete