Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Santa Baby

A friend from church gave this little outfit to Luke and I thought it was just too festive to go unphotographed.  It's a good thing I did it the first day cause it barely fit on his body before the first wash and dry.  I'm so glad I took those 15 minutes because these photos are precious!  I know they are all "the same" but I love them all, so here you go.

"Yeah, I got this hat off before you were even ready for your first picture."



This picture will probably still be framed on my dresser when I'm 90.  I am one lucky mommy.






Warning! If you look long enough at those eyes, you just might fall in love too.




He even smiles when he blinks!  This kid is just SO happy.


"Why do you keep putting this thing on??  Silly Mommy!"

"See!  I conquered once again."



"What is under this tree?"



"I'm losing interest Mom..."

And that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment