Saturday, January 25, 2014

Young Women New Beginnings Program 2014

All of you women who have served in the Young Women organization of the LDS Church know that part of our annual New Beginnings program should include a presentation of the values.  Well, this year, in conjunction with our Come Unto Christ theme, our ward YW leaders and I decided to show how several women who lived during Christ's ministry exemplify these values.

I was given the task to write the narrative and it was a wonderful experience in the scriptures for me.  I know we all have so little time, and granted, most New Beginnings programs are probably either planned or done, but I just wanted to share in case someone can use it. Click here to download the PDF.

It's just part of our program and a different Laurel will read each part.  We will display a painting of the woman and the name of the value, along with the value statement for each as she reads.  I think it's going to be great!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, this is beautiful! Our program is planned for this year, but I'm totally saving this for YWIE or something in the future! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is amazing - wish I were in YW so I could use it. I will pass it on to those who are - can't wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete