Friday, March 28, 2014

Luke's Turning Two

*I wrote this late last night but am just now getting the video loaded.*

In a few minutes, exactly two years ago, I woke up with strong contractions that brought me my Luke seven hours later. He has been such a joy!! Since taking this video tonight I've watched it about five times and realize I don't spend enough time or heart simply revealing in his adorableness. We truly are blessed to have Luke in our family and it just feels right that his will be the first we celebrate each year. I LOVE the way he talks right now but I have a hard time getting it on video. This one's pretty good though and I'm a bit obsessed!


(Do you need a little more Luke after that? I'm just remembering that last year we made a video for him. I suppose this is a bit of a downgrade, but still just so cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment