We took them down at the Oceanside beach and pier, where we usually go to the beach. It will definitely be one place we remember most about our time here in so cal, so I'm glad we took the pictures there. We rescheduled due to weather a few times, and were unsure about the fog this night, but decided it was time to just go for it. Turned out to be a great decision! The fog was super cool by the end. Thank you Courtney White Photography!
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Family/Maternity Photos
I finally did it. Maternity photos. As I reached the end of this pregnancy and faced the reality that I may never feel the wonder of a little human growing inside of me again, I decided I at least wanted a few good photographs. Plus it we were past-due for family photos. Happily we found a great photographer!!
We took them down at the Oceanside beach and pier, where we usually go to the beach. It will definitely be one place we remember most about our time here in so cal, so I'm glad we took the pictures there. We rescheduled due to weather a few times, and were unsure about the fog this night, but decided it was time to just go for it. Turned out to be a great decision! The fog was super cool by the end. Thank you Courtney White Photography!
We took them down at the Oceanside beach and pier, where we usually go to the beach. It will definitely be one place we remember most about our time here in so cal, so I'm glad we took the pictures there. We rescheduled due to weather a few times, and were unsure about the fog this night, but decided it was time to just go for it. Turned out to be a great decision! The fog was super cool by the end. Thank you Courtney White Photography!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























































These are amazing! You are a beautiful pregnant lady.
ReplyDelete