
Aren't they cute?
This was at our Conference Brunch with all of our dental second-year friends (well, most of them). Unfortunately ALL my other pictures of that event are so pathetically blurry, that I'm too embarrassed to even post them. We had some great food and a lot of fun though! Thanks for coming everybody!
Kirtland. My mom's first visit here was as a teenager - a lot has been restored since then. This was a great day.

This was at our Conference Brunch with all of our dental second-year friends (well, most of them). Unfortunately ALL my other pictures of that event are so pathetically blurry, that I'm too embarrassed to even post them. We had some great food and a lot of fun though! Thanks for coming everybody!
Kirtland. My mom's first visit here was as a teenager - a lot has been restored since then. This was a great day.
This stem/trunk was amazingly large.
Pamela's. My mom and I shared the Morning After Special with the Strawberry hotcakes substituted in, and a side of Home Fries. Pretty much my mom's new favorite meal in the entire world. I knew it would be.
The Duckie Tour. This really was fun. Jackie and Tyler both got to drive the boat/bus/duck-thing! We learned random facts like Pittsburgh had the first US movie theater, the prison tucked between Liberty Bridge and 376 cost some ridiculous amount of money to build, like in the billions [who uses waterfront property for prisons?], and the Burgh has 427 bridges.
Primanti Brothers. Another first for us. Interesting. An experience. Good even. Not going to become regulars though.
The Duquense Incline. Of course from the top it's an incredible view. Actually riding the incline probably isn't worth the $4 round trip. I suppose you have to do it once.All in all we had a great time!! I'm so glad they came and put up with our bomb-shelter basement bathroom. Thanks Mom & Dad. We love you!!



Did you take advantage of the free ride on the incline with your IDs?
ReplyDeleteNO! I didn't know we get a free ride!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Many of those things would've been a first for us, too. I feel the EXACT same way about Primanti's food--interesting, different, good, but never a regular event--that's so funny.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to be all together and see the sights (sounds like you are fantastic tour guides--we'll have to make a trip before you are too busy)!
ReplyDeleteHey Nicole! I saw your comment on Jenn Brinkerhoff's blog! I will have to tell Josh! How are you guys doing?
ReplyDelete