Today is Tyler's birthday. To celebrate him, I want to show you some reasons why I love Tyler, and many of you do too. And simultaneously I'll be sharing why saying,
"I'm glad he was born" is the understatement of my life.

He is fun. He likes to do fun things, smile, laugh and have fun!

He's working hard to be a great dentist and a provider for our family.

He loves nature and knows how to explore it.

He does things like volunteer to be a camp counselor for troubled youth.

He likes to be goofy too!

He puts up the tent when we go camping, regularly cleans our bathrooms, cooks a lot so I don't have to, and drives the majority of the time on road trips. I frequently get to sleep or nap while any and all of these things take place.

He's courageous and a little crazy.

He loves to attend to temple (and looks so handsome in a suit!)

He likes to try new foods and even tries to make an excited face any time I ask him to!

He loves kids and has lots of fun with them.

He loves our country, believes in it's ability to be and do good, votes, and is going to serve in the Navy for at least 4 years.

He likes musicals. (And even sings along to sound tracks in the car with me.)

He makes this face at special little moments that make him happy, but tries not to grin from ear to ear. And he willingly babysits.

He thinks he's really cool.
(Notice: Tube still at shore. He's posing hard core.)

He learns how to do, fix and, build new things.

He vigorously eats everything I put in front of him.

His face of pure joy is absolutely contagious and makes me happy deep down in places I didn't know I had until he came along.
Happy Birthday Tyler!
You're the BEST!
Happy Birthday Tyler!! Cute post, Nicole. I especially love the picture of Mack snuggling up to Tyler. So sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! Jonny and I loved looking at this post and reminiscing about wonderful moments with you--especially in Peru. It's great to look at these pictures. Let's do that again some day with you two. It would be awesome. Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteyes, you are a lucky girl...and he's lucky to have someone who adores him like you do:) tell him happy birthday, even though he doesn't know me:)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday Tyler. This post seems to sum it all up well. You seem pretty adventurous!! We'll have to find a place to go cliff jumping soon around here. IT's been years since I did that. Hope you had a great day and sorry we didn't call :(
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Tyler. Thanks for making sweet Nicole so happy. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNicole: Loved your blog. Made me so proud to be Tyler's mom. And glad you married him and see all the good in him. kim
ReplyDelete