Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland



Snow took a redeye to Pittsburgh Friday night so that we all woke up with a large white surprise Saturday morning. Inches had already fallen, and just kept coming all day long. Sunday, however, Sun and Blue Skies returned making the snow very pretty.

So Tyler shoveled the driveway (again) and I played with his camera.

Our 1950s home. Love it.


Our huge tree and the beautiful blue sky and sun.


My manly husband looking all mountainy with his beard and all.

There are actually more photos but I can't get them to upload for the life of me! So here you go, a little piece of our Winter Wonderland. Hope you enjoy these last few days before Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say it was beginning to look at lot like Christmas! Hope you two had a great Christmas and Happy New Year and that sweet babe is growing healthy and well.

    ReplyDelete