Isabelle has a swimsuit like that from the gap (except purple polka dotted), the hood comes in very handy. He looks so much like Tyler here! Great picture.
Ahh I love it! I love him so much!
So so cute Nicole!
He is so adorable! I cant wait to see you guys and meet this guy next month! :)
His body is so perfect all little in that small man outfit. Can't wait to see him!
He has changed so much!! Can't wait to see him and talk to him!
Isabelle has a swimsuit like that from the gap
ReplyDelete(except purple polka dotted), the hood comes in very handy. He looks so much like Tyler here! Great picture.
Ahh I love it! I love him so much!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute Nicole!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! I cant wait to see you guys and meet this guy next month! :)
ReplyDeleteHis body is so perfect all little in that small man outfit. Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteHe has changed so much!! Can't wait to see him and talk to him!
ReplyDelete