Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some Videos: III of III



And this was just a couple of days ago. He smiles lots of times each day, coos and makes these adorable dinosaur-esque squeaks that I can't help but think are precursors to laughing. I haven't gotten any of it on video, really, but here's a little hint of a smile in this one, and is just kind of all-around cute Caleb. Oh, and he hits himself in the face with his crazy arms and it upsets him... so funny and cute and sad all at the same time!

3 comments:

  1. Love the videos - I'm aching to hold him and talk to him!! Three weeks!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Nicole! I love that he hits himself in the face and then cries. So funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! You absolutely must leave him with us the next time you and Tyler need a temple date in Columbus. Yes, I think it should be very soon. (We're moving up there in August/September for school.)

    ReplyDelete