FACT: I LOVE Tyler's developing talent with photography and photo editing.
FACT: Tyler takes more pictures of the people who pose for him, and sometimes none of those who don't. Thus, our visitors simply are not evenly represented here. Sorry guys.
OPINION: You should all come again very soon.
Hi, this is me.

This is our beautiful city on a beautiful day.

The Jo Jo at the Cathedral.

The whole crowd. Tyler thought I was so silly for holding Caleb up in the picture, but HELLO, he's the whole reason for this big gathering!!

Yes, we tried a BACON BAR from the chocolate store on the strip.
Yes, it was so gross I spit it out!
Yes, it was so gross I spit it out!

Hardcore shopper doing her thing.

Sisters and the baby in the Bjorn.

That awesome waterfall fountain along the river walk downtown. This fountain alone makes me wish I had lots of little school-aged children to play in this fountain!

Siblings. They make me so happy!

In case you didn't know, Mr. Rogers (remember, Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood?), was a Pittsburgher. He made his famous TV show and sang his famous song (Won't you be my neighbor?) from right here in our town! I really did watch a lot of Mr. Rogers whilst growing up. Did you?

See? Posing.

Posing!

Also posing - this time with the baby!

The girls. I felt pretty good about how I looked post-labor until I was pictured a bunch next to these girls... oh well, Caleb's worth it.

The man of the weekend spent a lot of his party doing this. What a life, right? :)

We'll be seeing everyone (and more family) again in a couple of weeks and I can hardly wait!! Then a few weeks after that, come back to Pittsburgh, okay??
Fun! You have a darling family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day. I don't know what fountain you're talking about, tell me about it, I bet the boys would love it. The editing makes the pictures look so cool and what are you talking about... you look great!! I really like the one of Tyler's sis holding Caleb, what is she a model or what?
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures, Tyler. I'm letting you know I just downloaded 4 of those pictures and one is becoming my facebook profile picture...Thanks for posting the full files.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you using to edit? Picasa? Photoshop? The photo of the city is especially incredible.