Friday, June 18, 2010

The Swing

Hi, my name is Caleb and I'm addicted to my swing.

It usually puts me to sleep. I could sleep the whole day away in this thing as long as it's rocking!
(I'm only frowning here because of that silly flash on Mom's camera. Why does she do that?)
I know I'm a stinker for liking it even better than Mom's or Dad's rocking.

But I can't help it.

I'M IN LOVE!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, he's handsome. A good mix of you and Tyler, for sure. Hope you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Nicole. He's SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that! SO CUTE! I can tell you are enjoying yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have picturs of Grace just like that at his age! So cute! As a matter of fact, several times Michael slept on the couch and Grace in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't WAIT to meet him! And we can help him with his obsession while he visits Oregon . . . ours is purple and turquoise, but lets hope it's close to his at home . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a doll! I love that last picture with his bubbles coming out of his mouth. Swings are a lifesaver sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has gotten so big already! what are you feeding him?;) He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might be in love too. I just want to eat him up. Cooper loves his swing too, but I think it's because it has a mirror above him and he LOVES looking at himself:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is he!!! All my kids love the swing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great pictures! he really looks like Tyler, huh?

    ReplyDelete