Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DONE WITH BOARDS!!!

Tyler's done with boards and we are celebrating!!  Pulled pork sandwiches and chips for dinner, computer time for me while the boys play, and Christmas Christmas Christmas!  No studying!!  I do have to run a YW/YM activity tonight that we've been planning for a few months, but that's okay - Tyler can catch up on Sports Center.  Here's what I got on my phone camera when I said, "Give me your I'm-done-with-boards smile."


Noteworthy items in the picture:
  • Taco Bell drink means he stopped there for "lunch" on his way home.  Apparently the pizza I sent him with was his mid-morning snack.
  • He's wearing his high school soccer sweats which makes him feel more like a winner than business casual (which is often suggested for major test-taking).
  • He's growing a beard with the rest of his class.... It ends sometime in January.
  • Oh and his eyes have real joy in them. :)
Great job Tyler!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!

1 comment: