Monday, December 19, 2011

PASS

Those four letters never looked so glorious on a page!  Results of Tyler's national board exams came earlier than we expected and we are thrilled!  Congrats Tyler, I am so proud and grateful!  And special thanks to those family members who fasted for him; he feels like it made all the difference.

While I am updating... it's looking like we'll be headed to Paris Island, South Carolina next year!  Official assignments won't come until after Christmas, but we've been "penciled in."  Oh beaches, I dream of you every day.

So the last week of SERIOUS Christmas celebration has begun!  I'm trying to actually take pictures so we can document our 7 days of Tyler-Passed,-So-Now-It's-Christmas-More-Than-Ever-Before.  Hope you enjoy this great week!

3 comments:

  1. yeah! Congrats. Of course you and everyone else all knew he'd pass:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! to all the above. we will come visit for sure. well, hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, tyler! that has got to be a HUGE relief! and how awesome that you're moving to SC. that sounds delightful :)

    ReplyDelete