The local library and it's awesome children's computers!
How much I like relaxing in my big bathtub.
The playground in our neighborhood!! I love that we can walk just a couple of blocks and be at a great park. Our neighborhood is still being developed, so we also like to go watch the tractors work and the men build houses!
Luke discovered his feet!
One of our local beaches - lovely!
How fun Mommy Preschool can be! More on this in future posts...
Caleb has discovered that he loves to hold his brother and imitate everything he sees us doing with Luke.
Luke is discovering teeth. This was his first, but he now has four (almost five)!
We are discovering how to attend to two children at once.
Both boys are discovering how much fun it is to roll around on the ground with each other.
More beach... yum.
How to skin, devine, cook and LOVE fresh shrimp bought on the side of the road, sometimes from men walking shoeless. So delicious.
How garbage and recycling is collected in the low country - this is high class entertainment at our house.
I discovered the most beautiful, inviting looking dental office I've ever seen. This picture doesn't even do it justice. Wouldn't you like to go get your teeth cleaned there?
The car carts at one of our local grocery stores.
How to build forts with each other!
We are enjoying our time here in the south. I am trying to stay focused on teaching and nurturing my kids and putting my best efforts as well as the majority of my time into them. I know this is such a precious time and it goes so quickly for me and for them. I want to give them as much as I can before they grow up!!
Now that we are finally settled here, Tyler got out the good camera again, so nice pictures are coming... :)












No comments:
Post a Comment