These pictures don't really need words, but here are few anyways... We took them on the seven-month anniversary of Luke's birthday (a few weeks ago) just before church in our backyard. Other than sitting them close to each other and getting them to smile, these are not posed (e.g. Caleb loves to put his arm around his baby brother). Luke is just about the smiliest baby you'll ever meet. I wish everyone in the world could be warmed by the glow of his smile - it would heal many a wounded heart. He is army-crawling like a master these days and now has 5 teeth! He thinks Caleb is hilarious and never is upset by him, even when Caleb is too rough. He's finally in his own room (rather than ours) and sleeping better, though not through the night. He's slowly deciding to each a few more solids, but mostly he just likes my milk and any fruit mixture with banana in it. (I know, I've completely failed with the start-with-the-veggies thing again, but the good news is that it didn't ruin Caleb so I'm not too worried about it.)
Luke is such a treasure - I am truly lucky to be him mom! Okay, behold the beauty. If you got to take this with you church every Sunday wouldn't you just melt too??
And for the grand finale: Pure Joy
SO CUTE!!! I'm officially a puddle over here. You are one lucky mamma!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, beautiful boys!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely stunning little boys!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, that last one is the cutest picture ever.
ReplyDeleteThey really are both so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNicole they are absolutely adorable! It looks like you are doing well. I think of you often.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute boys! Hope life in the "real world" is treating you well!
ReplyDelete