This is what I get when I try to upload more photos:
"Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more"
I didn't know that you could use up too much space. I've had my blog for 5 years and they've never said anything to me. hmmm.
ReplyDeleteSeriously?? How many blog posts do you have? I've never heard of this before!
ReplyDeleteWe ponied up and bought more space. I figure its an investment, and its part of my personal and family journal, so its worth it.
ReplyDeleteyup, happened to me! That is why I made a whole new blog. I wanted to keep using blogger, so I created a new email account just for my blog. You can't use it with the same email...it 'knows'! I kept my old one and set up a link on the new one in case someone wants to go back. I am too cheap to buy more space! And I have had a couple friends that ignored the warning, and the blog froze or they lost it completely. (That would be my worst nightmare, this is my journal!)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
This same thing just happened to me and a whole bunch of other people, too! Here are the suggestions that other people told me:
ReplyDelete1.Make up another gmail account, give it access to publish on your blog, and they have all of that space to use too. It's not per blog, it's per email account.
2. Use Tyler's email account if it's connected to the blog. (This is what I've been doing- posting from Ryan's account).
3. In a few months, try your account again. I heard the warning goes away like it never happened and let's you post again.
Nicole I was told that if you enter in a new email address it will give you more space. Try linking Tyler's email and using that. I haven't had it happen to me, but I heard it works. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteJana
Hey! That just barely happened to me!! I'm still trying to decide what to do...suck it up and pay or just start a new blog all together. Neither option excites me, hence why I haven't done anything yet. :) Good luck deciding! (I need to call you soon!)
ReplyDeleteSo if you start a new publisher or add a new email than it should give you just as much space. The problem that I think Libby or someone else ran into is if you delete that new email from the blog than you delete the blog. So you can start another gmail account and link it to the blog and then you just publish in that new gmail account. At least this is how I solved the problem a year ago and they have changed a few things.
ReplyDelete