
There has been some clamoring from certain circles about how I actually responded upon opening my gift on Christmas morning and finding out that there was a blog involving me, written by my beautiful, but incredibly sneaky wife. How do you think I felt? Surprised of course.

I had furiously tried to convince Nicole that we had been needing a blog for quite some time now, but I had been making little headway in the endeavor. It wasn't until school kicked into overdrive for me, and Nicole had an inordinate amount of free time on her hands that the idea finally started to drive it's way into her little heart. (Because anyone who knows Nicole, knows thats what it takes.) I think that she did a fabulous job at getting us started and setting a rather good tone for us to take.
I hope that I am a better blogger this time around, than my previous attempt. It's not that I don't enjoy writing, or telling people my feelings/opinion about things, because, let's be serious here, I really do. It's that I didn't have someone else to fill in the gaps when my own desire was left, shall we say wanting? So here's to our new blog, of which I am an official member/writer of. There shall be a flurry of postings here in the next few days I suspect as we attempt to catch up on all our Holiday activities. Ce La Vie!
Ha ha ha!!! Okay, I just asked Tyler what, "Because anyone who knows Nicole, knows that's what it takes" means... and his reply, "You know... you don't think with your head! It has to flitter-flatter in your little heart!" HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was seriously one of the funniest things Tyler has ever said about me!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job honey! I love it! There was a great video of his reaction too, but Ty is exercising his authoring power on this post by not posting it. :( Come over and I'll show you. hehe :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! So glad you guys have joined the blogging world. I've added you to my list. :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you guys had a blog! So glad to see you joined this addictive world. Nicole- what a cute Christmas present! And Tyler, I will take you in bowling, anytime, anywhere. Whats that? You want me to beat you in golf and tennis too? Its on.
ReplyDelete