Thursday, December 25, 2008

Twelve Friends Playing

We have been blessed with lots of new friends since moving to Pittsburgh. We've done a lot of fun things together. (Thanks to Kimi for a lot of these pictures!)

Ice Cream in Oakland



Tyler's Surprise Birthday Party.
Everyone came and we really surprised Tyler - he jumped! It was a lot of fun!



Our little buddy. I love this pic!



We won tickets to go see Wicked! It was amazing!!


Halloween


Potluck Thanksgiving



Scone Party



Pie Party



The Girls at Kimi's.

2 comments:

  1. Your guys' blog is so cute. I'm glad you finally started one. I wasn't hooked right away, but once you get into it, you're addicted. Soon you'll start clicking on one blog that will link to another, and all of a sudden you're blog surfing. You guys are naturals with kids, especially Gage. I can see why they put you in nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! That's sweet, although Gage is so well humored that I think anyone can get along with him! As for blog surfing... yea. It can take up so much time! Really fun, but consuming!

    ReplyDelete