Hello everyone. We're back. Vacation was a blast. I'm three months old now. Can you believe it? Dad's back at school today and I'm finally taking my morning nap in my swing again. Heavenly. Some guy is here repairing our air conditioner so we don't have to sleep in the basement anymore. Mom's running around the house doing all kinds of little things. She's a little nuts, but I still like her.

I flew for the first time! Most of the time, I behaved like this:

But sometimes more like this:

Someday I'll be incredibly embarrassed to remember (thanks to my amazing talent of overloading my diapers) that I've now been fully naked in Pittsburgh and Las Vegas airport bathrooms, in two airplane lavatories somewhere over the Midwest, and right out in the terminal of the Phoenix airport. Mom carries not one, but TWO emergency back-up outfits in her diaper bag at all times. Nice, huh?

We came back to find weeds in our garden taller than me! Luckily the vegetables grew too.
(Remember our lover carrots last year? Well now we have lover squash!)
(Remember our lover carrots last year? Well now we have lover squash!)

You can see here that I'm still a drooling champion.

Dad has been photo editing so we'll tell you about our trip real soon!
Oh man- he is so cute! Are you still working, Nicole? Hope you enjoyed your vacation and I can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love that first picture, he looks so grown up! welcome back!
ReplyDeleteYou're home! It was so fun to see you guys. Bridget is loving the pictures of baby Caleb and we hope that AC guy comes through for you today!
ReplyDeleteI can NOT believe your vegetables! I saw your plants a week or so before you left, and while they looked great, I didn't think they were that big. When we got back from Utah we discovered some tomatoes starting to grow, but they are still green. It will be a while before they are ready. I've also recently discovered a green pepper and zucchini starting, but nothing like yours. I'm jealous. What are you giving those plants?
ReplyDeleteI can NOT believe your vegetables! I saw your plants a week or so before you left, and while they looked great, I didn't think they were that big. When we got back from Utah we discovered some tomatoes starting to grow, but they are still green. It will be a while before they are ready. I've also recently discovered a green pepper and zucchini starting, but nothing like yours. I'm jealous. What are you giving those plants?
ReplyDelete