Nice work! There is nothing quite like having loads of laundry done and put away and groceries stockpiled in the fridge, all in the same day. For me, that only occurs when the stars are also aligned but I sure try :)
that IS a big accomplishment. I love it when there is not one piece of clothing in any of our hampers. That lasts for like 10 minutes, but it's a nice 10 minutes!
Speaking as someone who still has a load in the dryer, I applaud you. This housework stuff is serious business.
ReplyDeleteHey I did the exact same thing! Way to go us!
ReplyDeleteha! I love it. You go girl!
ReplyDeleteNice work! There is nothing quite like having loads of laundry done and put away and groceries stockpiled in the fridge, all in the same day. For me, that only occurs when the stars are also aligned but I sure try :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a champion. I can't remember the last time I did that.
ReplyDeletethat IS a big accomplishment. I love it when there is not one piece of clothing in any of our hampers. That lasts for like 10 minutes, but it's a nice 10 minutes!
ReplyDelete